Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Mr. Personality!

Baby Charlie will be eight weeks old this Sunday and he is growing like a weed. My baby giant is wearing 3-6 month clothes! I think that he is going to be 6'6" tall! Probably by next week.

Charlie is starting to show some personality. He smiles when you rub his cheeks, he has been cooing and he shows his temper when he doesn't wake up with a bottle in his mouth. It is exciting and fun watching him change and grow. I don't want him to grow up too fast, but I can't wait to take him outside and watch him run around and want to play chase at the park. I have a feeling that he is going to be a talkative child. Lord help me. I can hear it now, "Why Daddy? Why Daddy? Why Daddy?". BECAUSE, I SAID SO!

I sure hope that this child does not have my knot tying abilities. I may come home to find all of my doors tied together and GI Joe swinging from the ceiling fan. For those of you that do not know me, I was obsessed with tying things together when I was young. I even tied my cousins to trees. Ropes and string were my favorite toys, but they always got me in trouble.

I've been told that I was a quiet child, but I was very inquisitive. I have a feeling that revenge is coming in the form of my beautiful son. I don't think that apologizing to my parents or care takers now will change what I will be encountering through my child's life.

I may have spawned a monster!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment