Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Madness!

The weather has been wonderful, the trees are blooming and my NCAA bracket is busted. What more could you ask for.

March is one of those months when anything can happen. We had tornadoes one day and the next it was snowing. Today it is 75 degrees out, but tomorrow may be 20. Duke lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament which doesn't bother me too much since I bleed blue, but it killed my bracket choices.

Charlie is 12 weeks old today and he already loves being outside and going for walks. I love spring. It gets you out of the winter funk and you can actually be free from the indoors. Grilling out, chilling on the deck and yard work are a few of my favorite things. Of course fishing is a hobby that I frequently enjoy this time of year.

The daylight hangs around longer and makes the day much more enjoyable. I feel like I can actually accomplish more and not feel like the day is over at 6pm because it is dark out. What are your favorite activities in the spring time? I can't wait to take the boy to feed the ducks while Daddy fishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment