Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mr. Entrepreneur!

I am always thinking of new ideas for small businesses and ways to make some extra money, but I rarely act on most of them. If I had tried most of my ideas I would surely be a millionaire by now.

Building a business requires time and money that I think that I have, but it usually turns out that I do not. I have attempted ventures in making fishing lures, which requires a lot of time and is not very cost effective for one person. The wife has ventured in making candles and I backed her idea 100%, but again, too much time for 1 person that is taking care of a baby at home.

I have a ton of ideas for small startup businesses, but don't have the resources to put them into place. Maybe I should become a small business consultant or put together a team that can make these businesses come to life. Anyone interested?

"Big Hop Enterprises", I like the sound of that. "We do a little bit of everything." It will be the next Walmart! Get your hair done, eat lunch, file your taxes and buy a new fishin' pole all in one place.

Okay, okay. I am getting a little carried away at this point. I have always desired to be my own boss and live the "American Dream". The point is that it can be a big risk to take when you are the only one providing income for your family. The initial investment can place a strain on your budget and the time can place a strain on your life. Is it worth it if your business becomes successful?

No comments:

Post a Comment