Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Grocery Getter

Last night was Charlie's first trip to the grocery store. He did pretty well until we hit the freezer aisle. He did not like having frozen food piled on him in the cart. I'm just kidding people. We put a blanket over him first. Okay, back to seriousness.

Our normal 45 minute run turned into a 90 minute adventure. I'm thinking baby sitter next time. Any takers? It took 15 minutes to get Charlie dressed, 10 minutes to load up in the car, luckily it's only a two minute drive, 5 minutes to unload the car and situate the grocery cart, 45 minutes to shop, 4 minutes to change a terrible diaper and 6 minutes to check out. I don't know if that equals 90, but you get the idea.

It was fun going to the store with our little family. I was able to stock up on gluten free food and beverages so that I could officially start the diet again. This week will be fruit, salad and rice. I might eat a baked potato or two.

I am going to try to focus on my gfreeforme vlog on YouTube so that I can spread the word about being gluten free. I only have one vlog so far and it is a simple introduction. If you have any request for the vlog or the blog, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment