Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

More Time to Blog!

I enjoy writing this blog and hearing all of the feedback that I receive. Blogging everyday can be difficult at times. I have a crazy work schedule and finding the time to write can be difficult. I also have trouble finding ideas to write about. I don't focus on a particular topic. I just write about whatever is on my mind and most of the time my mind is blank.

I am calling on my readers to help me out. Please send me ideas to blog about. What do you like to read? I know that a lot of you like to read about Charlie and our everyday life, but I can only write so much before I feel like I am just repeating myself.

Please follow this blog and leave comments. You may also subscribe to our Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHoppyShow/videos

Check out our website www.thehoppyshow.com I Have not updated the site in a while so I would appreciate feedback on that also. Let us know what you would like to see.

Thank You for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment