Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

I want my car!

My car was due for service so I arranged to have it serviced at my former place of employment. It would be a great way to see my former co-workers, show off my children in person and knock out the service. 

We arrived at the dealership, unloaded the children and dropped my keys off to the service advisor. I grabbed some donuts for Charlie and Ella and sat them at a high-top table. Our car was pulled around to the service bay next to our courtesy vehicle. 

Charlie and Ella finished their donuts and we went out to switch the car seats. Ella stood by the building with a perplexed look on her face. I was not sure what her mind was drumming up, but there was definitely confusion of some type. With the seats installed I began to load the kids. 

The car that we were would be borrowing was the exact same model with the exact same interior. The only difference was the exterior color. Charlie thought that it was cool to have a different car. As long as it had a panorama roof, he was good. Charlie hopped in and clicked his buckles. I placed Ella in her seat and she became upset. She asked where our car was. I tried to explain to her scattered three year old mind what was going on. It was not making sense to her. 

I spent a minute trying to allow her to get used to the "new" car, which I remind you, was the same as our car. Nothing was working. This car was white, our car is black. This car had a number on the windshield, our car does not. The difference was too much for a princess to handle. There was a total nuclear meltdown happening. See for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment